What we do
Orange Aero supplies high usage gas turbine engine components, mainly for large fan engines, delivering significant cost savings to operators, overhaulers, lease companies and OEMs. All components have been overhauled at international centres of excellence approved to FAA, EASA & CAAC standards.
We also process end-of-life aircraft engines to extract the maximum asset value. As well as processing our own engines, we process engines for engine lease companies.
Deliver significant cost savings to customers requiring overhauled gas turbine engine components.
Help gas turbine engine owners extract the maximum value from their end of life assets.
Supply genuine components, reconditioned to the highest standards with the very best supporting paperwork and trace.
Supply serviceable, overhauled or new aircraft engines to meet specific customer requirements.
Maintain a quality ethic amongst staff as well as the systems and approvals to allow customers to buy with complete confidence.
Our core values
● We work in sectors where we can add value and have built an excellent product knowledge.
● We ensure we identify where we add the most value.
● We are innovative.
● We are honest, polite, responsive and act with integrity.
● We try to keep things as simple as possible.
● Quality underpins our business.
● Our staff are respected, maintain a work-life balance, work as a team in a pleasant environment and share in the Company success.
● We help others in our communities along the way.
Gain our customers' complete trust in our ability to provide the highest quality product and service. Make a significant contribution to increasing our customers' profits through the supply of overhauled engine material or extracting greater value from an engine asset.
Simon Jeffs: Managing Director